Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Dim Sum Breakfast

Dum dum da dum!! XD It's FATHERS DAY!! XD

Bro's and I treated dad to a dim sum breakfast!! XD Grandpa was supposed to come along too but he had another event to go to...=(

Mum and Dad. =)

Big bro and sis-in-law. =)

Didn't get to take photos of the food itself cause like we were hungry!! XD and I was late for work at Taylors...I had gotten the ok for being late but everyone insisted that I get there earlier. =S The food was yummy!! XD Quality did go down a bit but it was still good and dad was happy! =D

A few years ago, it was my brothers who were the ones that ran off after breakfast to go do their own thing now I'M the one doing it!! XD How time flies~~~now where did those days go I wonder. XP All memories now!

Quite sad that I didn't get to spend the day with my dad. =( I'm just glad that dad had a great day and BREAKFAST!! XD

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY DAD!! XD
&
HAPPY GRAND-DAD DAY KONG KONG!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment