Saturday, July 3, 2010

Inner Beauty

I was really bored so I had to watch a movie!!! =S I ended up watching 'Penelope' for the like ga-zillionth time!! XP Penelope is a story about a girl who is cursed with a pig's face until her own kind accepts her for who she is. 
The first time I watched this movie was on HBO. One of nicest love stories I've watched!! =) Well...since I was so bored...it got me thinking...what happened to all the guys that date girls for their inner beauty gone to?! I may be saying this because I don't know anything about love and because I'm really bored but it's true!!

It's common fact now that MOST guys pick their girlfriends by how they look first!! In 'Penelope', all her suiters cannot stand how she looks like and RUNS!! literally!! XD Then comes this guy that thinks better of her...how lucky...*sigh* 

I know it's only a movie and all but wouldn't it be great to find a guy that likes you even if you have a pig's face!! =P not that anyone would want one la...=S I want a boyfriend who feels before he thinks...does that make sense? O.o well...it's something I think would make me happy! =) 

Penelope...starring Christina Ricci, James McAvoy and Catherine O'Hara!

Watch it!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment