Monday, October 19, 2009

Random outing ~ Movie and food~~

Elo there!! =)

This was supposed to be yesterday's post but was too tired and had a headache so obviously couldn't do anyth
ing...=.=

Anywayz....I was SOOOOOO BOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEDDDD yesterday that I went out with a coupl eof my old school mates!! XD Jia Ern and Nabiha sorry if it was super last minute stuff!!! =P
We ended up at Time Square to watch......
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!! 3D


Now to actually grade this movie ah....
5/10 will be my score...
Ppl...my advice...do NOT watch it in 3D...

After that nothing much lo...walk around talk...had dinner at Gasoline...=.=...the food there so...not nice...i advice you not to go there often either....=.=

Oh yeah!! I got a headache after the movie just because of the STUPID 3D GLASSES!! Damn stupid lo!! Painful and uncomfortable like shit those glasses!! Like that lo my day...today also nothing exciting...=.=...*sigh* boring le...=P

Oh well...that's all folks!! Buh Bye!! XD Cya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment