Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random b'day~Xin Yi

Hi there....*waves hand*...not a very happy welcome now is it...=.=...

Today was Xin Yi's b'day!! =) It started out like any other day......studying in the library...=.=...BUT
!! So lazy to tell story so...I'm going to let the pictures tell you everything!! XD

It all began here....

Xin Yi (behind the book) =)

+

Present XD

=

THIS!! XD Bwahaha!!
So surprised at what she got!!

Remember a few posts ago....and I said that couldn't say what were buying well....it was THIS!! XD OPI NAIL POLISH LOL!!

Anywayz...we as in...EC...Xin Yi...Jade...Mabel...Chloe...and ME!! XD We wanted to go sushi zanmai for lunch de but it wasn't open yet when we got there...=.=...damn late lo they open...then wanted to so pasta zanmai but damn sianz already lo since went so many times already...then we finally went to PASTA DE GOHAN!! XD

O.o but this only part of the bigger picture which is!!!!
I
I
I
I
V
DO YOU SEE THE NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM!!?? Like OMG!!
*faints dramatically*
XD

We went back after lunch cause Chloe had class...after nothing much happened..but...actually got but only certain pplmay know!! XD That's all la I guess!!

Buh Bye C ya!!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment