Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random day ~ the balance~


OK...there's no hidden meaning behind the title...i'm just sayin that good and bad stuff happened today...which u wanna read first??
.
.
.
.

.
THE GOOD...OR...THE BAD!!??
.
.
.

.
.

Let's just start from the beginning shall we!! XD

Freakin traffic jam at the toll before the Subang Jaya exit on the Kesas Highway...

So freakin annoying lo!! XD Yesterday found out that first class was canceled so happy lo get to sleep a bit more but then ah...IT JUST HAD TO RAIN!! Passed two accidents on the way there somemore!! Took me an hour to reach college!! AN HOUR!! Took me another freakin 30 mins to find parking...actually i
rounded the place like 5 times but no luck so ended up parking at the parking lot across campus...*swt*!!

THAT WAS THE BAD PART...

The good part of the day was when Jade and I had lunch together at the korean restaurant next to burger king...(forgot the name le...) I seriously didn't know what to order
man...so I picked the safest dish...Ramen!! XD Damn lame rite I know lol!! It was kimchi ramen so it was kinda interesting since I've only eaten Shin Ramen!! XD And who would have known that the place was so cool!!

Bwahaha!! XD Was so surprised when all these came!!
So didn't know that side dishes were FOC!!
It tasted really good!! Happy~~

This was what Jade ordered...=.=
I think it was something like kimchi soup and rice...
Not sure...oh well!! XD

Ta-da!! Presenting kimchi ramen!! XD
Still got steam rising from it too!!

Nice le...i won't go into detail of what happened during the rest of the day cause like...AHHHH!! complicated la...just kidding!!...I'm just lay LoL!! XDD

That's all for today folks!! XD Buh Bye and C U!!


No comments:

Post a Comment