Sunday, November 1, 2009

Random holiday ~ Halloween~

OK!! HELLO EVERYONE!! I WAS SO LAZY TO POST THIS ON THE DAY ITSELF BUT BETTER LATE THAT NEVER RITE!!! XD

It's not like I went out on halloween caus
e like...=.=...exam time...but since it was a 31st!! =) I went to BASKIN ROBBINS instead!! HeHe^^ Most of you probably totally forgot that they had a 31% discount huh since it was halloween!! XD

Here comes the pictures!!!
XD

Yeah!! Big discount!!

Now don't get me wrong! =) BR was filled with halloween spirit!! XD

Weeee!! =) I got 2 flavors!! XD
Dulce something...some new flavor...it was all caramel!! =P
.
.
.
.

.
and

.
.
.

.
.

RAINBOW SHERBET!!! YAY!!
Don't ask me what the creepy coloured ice-cream next to it is cause i don't know lol XD I think it's chocolate....=.=....

Weee...at home with the goods!! XD
I was number 344 in line btw!! =D

Yay!! Happiness of BR ice-cream!! =) Happy after Halloween!! XD
Buh Bye!! C u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment