Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random outing ~ Karaoke and shopping~~

Today is the 10th of November...the eve of my 18th birthday and the eve to my last day of the AS exams...it was a pretty good day as Jade who Taylors can't teman me for my birthday asked me out to karaoke today instead...=)

JADE IS SO SO SWEET!!! XD

I didn't want to wake up so early and waste parking twice so I picked Jade up from Taylors and we headed of to RED BOX, sunway pyramid...=P...we got the lunch special thing...pretty cheap...!! XD

Yeah karaoke!!! and what kind of karaoke did we do??!!

K-POP KARAOKE!! XD
XD
J-POP KARAOKE!!
E-POP KARAOKE!! XD
XD C-POP KARAOKE!!


SS 501 - U R MAN!! XD

Jade so happy singing to double S!! =)

It was really really fun!! XD After that mah sing sing and sing some more!! HeHe^^

Cyndi Wang - Re Ai!! XD - nice song!! =)

I was the one singing it lol!! XD
Ahhhh the light!! =.= singing with no mic...gengz le!! XD

Cam-whore session!! XD
Bwahahah!!
=P

Soon after that we had to stop le..T.T...no more time liao..=(
But all in all was really fun
!! XD =)
I managed to spot a cute guy that
works there too!! Ahahah!!

Us at the RED BOX entrance lol!! =D

After that went for ice-cream dessert!!
THEN
SHOPPING!! XD

O.o Tutti Frutti ice-cream!! XD

I got some kind of yogurt and lychee flavor and lots of sweet sweet toppings...Mmmmm...XD

Jade had vanilla with lots of fruits!! XD....*drooling-ness*

After that was the shopping session!! yay!! We went to Sasa first...=.=...so much spending haih....anywayz!! I bought a nail brush set!! XD The ones you use to make detail patterns on nails!! =) i used them today too!! HeHe^^

Nice or not?? Nice or not?? It's the orange nail polish btw!! XD
I used the brush to make the lines and the dots of glitter...=P
Happy~~ =)

After that went to Etude House and sampled everything!! Haha!! But in the end never buy anything...=P...after that walked around and window shopped...Jade bought a top...then since it was getting late and I didn't want to end up in the jam...we went home lo...=(

It was such a nice outing...=) then came home relaxed...painted nails...blogged...facebook-ed...now finishing up...*sigh*...can't believe i'm the going to be 18 in 2 hours....=)...it was only 12 months, 52 weeks,
365 days, 8752 hours, and 525 480 minutes ago...=.=....*sigh*...oh well...young adults stage is a good time =)

That's all for today and now must revise for econs tomorrow...XD

C YA!! BUH BYEE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment