Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random day ~ My b'day!! ~

Weeee~~~~the procrastination of it all....XD

Anyways....it's my b'day!! I'm 18!! XD Finally!! lol and i only have 6!! words to say....

IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! XD XD

In the morning was like normal normal la...study econs...but so happy so many ppl wished me!! XD First person to officially wish me was JON!! whose sms reached me at midnight sharp!! XD XD

A bunch of us had lunch at Pappa Rich for my b'day!! =)HeHe^^ From the left K!! EC, Chin , Xin Yi, Jia Qi, Jade, Jia Wen, ME!!, Andrew Foo, Su Ann, Finn, Wooi Yun, and Suhaib!! XD

Bwahahahah!! XD So many pics ho...but then ah...THERE ARE MORE!! =P Jade was having fun taking random pics of everyone!! XD My pic look happy ho!! =P HeHe^^ =)

After lunch we all headed back to campus to sit for out last paper!! XD which was ECONS 12!! Objective-ness....now merdeka le!! Yay!! After the exam we all went to celebrate out freedom at midvalley!! =) Ended watching ...'Law Abiding Citizen' DAMN COOL the movie!! XD Highly recommend watching it!!

Jamie Foxx VS Gerard Butler

I went home after the movie cause there was
celebration at home!! =D I even got to buy and eat a strawberry shortcake I bought from the Gardens XD but my b'day cake was diff of course...it was really too much le...=P...anyone want cake??

SECRET RECIPE CHOC BANANA CAKE!!

My first bro was having so much fun lining the
candles lol!! XD He said must line up in a row de!! =P

1st bro ( Director of Gods ) VS 3rd bro ( CEO of Gods )
Damn funny!! XD

=D Super happy expression ho!! XD
2nd bro ( sitting on the couch with gf-Jia Hui che ) kept poking me!! =.= Damn annoying but
fun since he's my bro!! =P

*I wanna cut the cake!! Hurry up!!* =P
2nd bro positioning himself to blow out the candles b4 i do!! XD

Yay!! XD Cake cutting ceremony over!! Time to take the candles off and cut the cakes into slices...=.=

O.O Look at all the leftover cake....=.=...that's what you get when you're the only one in the house that eats the flavor!! =P
Seriously....anyone want any ca
ke?? XD

After that everyone went to do their own stuff le!! XD So now it's time to reveal the presents!! =P

=D *big grin with shiny teeth* XD

Swivel chair & pillow - Dad
Xin yi & EC - Dooodoll a.k.a Sunny!!
Rimmel pressed powder - 2nd bro & Jia Hui che
Ma Ma - Ang pao
Bonita bands - Jade &
Xin Yi
1st bro - earrings!!

Table lamp...=.=.
.. - 3rd bro

I got this later lol!! XD

Tua Ee - Ang pow & bracelet
Accessory rack?? ( i dunno what's the proper name for it is...=.= ) - Mela-che

That's practically everything lo!! XD After that I went to yam cha with Mela-che at Old Town!! =) Finished at about 2.30 am lol!! XD Now I have to add 12 words to the 6 words from before...which are....

IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! XD XD
THANK YOU TO ALL THE PPL THAT MADE THIS A GREAT B'DAY!!

THAT'S ALL GUYS!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! XD XD CYA AND BUH BYE!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment