Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hot Hot X'Mas

I'm sorry for the long wait! 
It's been almost 2 weeks since Hot Magazines X'Mas Party at Porto Romano! 
Here are the photos! XD

They posted this on their Facebook page a month before the party! 
I was so excited when I got the invite! XD

But we arrived late...like REALLY late!! =(
Still had fun though! 
=)

First thing I saw when I walked in was this!!! So cute!!!

They had free manicures at the party! 
My friends were pretty excited about it!
those aren't my friends btw! =P
If you wanna see the swatches of the manis they got do check my nail blog out! 


They had makeovers too! 
When I heard makeovers I was thinking of more make-up than hair-dos XD

This is my friend Melanie! =)
And that's Liang! YES! He was there!!! XD

We also got to meet a new friend! =)

I love this photo! =) 
but I wish my hair would behave especially at events =(

You see the tree at the back? 
Take a look a this! =D

After the event, we went to Chatime for dessert! =D


The snowman was so cute! 

I love this photo! 
why hair??! why??!!


THE GOODIE BAG! 
I shall be revealing the goodies in the next post! >=D


Till the next post!

Cheers! 












No comments:

Post a Comment