Sunday, December 18, 2011

6 year Italian memory

My first post back will be on FOOD!! 

I haven't been back to this restaurant since I was 14! 
I couldn't appreciate good food at the time but now that I've come back the second time..

I LOVE IT! 

It's also cheaper than usual Italian restaurants! 
Affordable and delicious! 
What more could you ask for?


Venezia~~ It's a block away from the Segar Veterinary Clinic

Man I totally hate it when my face gets too oily >< 
My bangs get all messed up when it does =(

Here's the menu =)

We ordered 5 dishes! 
2 Entrees 
3 Main Dishes

Smoked Salmon Salad
I'm usually not the kind of person who likes salads but this is one salad that I LOVE!
You should have seen me eating this! It was like I was starved for 10 years and this was the first  food I see! =P

Fried Button Mushrooms (not sure what the menu name is)
This was delicious! The moment I sliced it, steam came out! O.O
Hot, steamy button mushrooms! Yum~

Grilled chicken with fried potatoes and veges (not sure of the actual name)
This...was not good >< or maybe it was just that one time but here's what I think...
The chicken was so hard! >< I thought my jaw was going to fall off =(
The cauliflower was horrible too...I was starting to feel really sad about the dish but...
POTATOES! ABSOLUTELY YUMMY!! 
Crispy skin and soft insides...only thing good about the dish though =(


Carbonara Spaghetti with turkey ham
I always order this at every restaurant! I ordered turkey ham instead of chicken ham for this dish
The spaghetti wasn't all that good I have to say but OK...=S

Chicken lasagna!
One of mine and my family's favorite dishes! =)
Although the lasagna was kinda small but it is THE BOMB!!
The sour cream gave the dish a certain UMPHH to it! 
Shall be using that in my lasagna from now on >=)

The bill came out to a little less than RM100 for FIVE dishes!
As I said! CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE!!

I highly recommend this restaurant but I also suggest you go during the slow hours of the day since it's a small restaurant and few workers there. Lunch and dinner hours always confuses the owner until orders are confused and there aren't enough seats during those times. 

This is all I have for this post! =)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment