Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trip to Cameron!!

Hey Hey ppl!! Yeah...yeah...i know it's just been like what 30 mins since i posted my first post..but well...I HAVE TIME SO SUE ME!!



Weeee......meet my
exchange student from France!! She's really sweet and the french are pwetty interesting when you get to know them. HeHe^^

Her name is Capucine. >.<> if all French ppl are all pwetty...hmmm...

We took this pic when we were visitin
g one of the tea plantations and it's NOT the Boh tea plantation...I know you guys were thinking that!


Yay!! Here's another pic and this time my bro's in it!! The 2 of them went down to the plantation... going to help the ppl pluck tea leaves no doubt!!

Haha!! =)
I didn't want to go down cause like...the stairs was kinda...rotting and broken...and my shoes don't have grip...and...and...AH!! I didn't want to go down la!!

Pics pics and more pics!! =D



PROOF THAT I WAS THERE TOO!!


Look at all the food!!
Was sharing apartments with my 2nd bro and his friends.!.!.!...so...we all went out to the Cameron pasar malam and bought practically
EVERYTH
ING!!
We didn't finish everyth
ing in the end
'cause like...
WHO CAN??!!



My bro's friend...too bored liao...
After dinner nothing to do mah!!
In Cameron somemore...



AFTER 'WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY' CAME ON . . .



The laughter starts!.!.!...with these 2!!!
Capucine and Koyi!!


The next 2 victims of laughter!! =)

AND ME...WELL....



I was so sleepy...but still managed to smile lol!!





AH OH!! SHE FOUND THE STRAWBERRIES!!
C(=

THE STRAWBERRRRRRRRY EXPERT FROM FRANCE!!
------------------------->>








I think after a day like that.!.!.!...anyone and I mean ANYONE!! would be tired..

We went home the next day. . .after breakfast of course!!
=)






No comments:

Post a Comment