Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First time blogging!!

oooOOooo...a blog...I have totally no idea what do do right..any tips anyone?? Well...anywayz...wuz up ppl??!!

The nick's Chronosz and DON'T YOU FORGET IT!! HMMPH!! >.<

Crappy day la today!! Yesterday slept so early and was so so so super uper tired in the morning!! Now don't get me wrong...I didn't sleep too much or anything like that...*innocent eyes*

Dah la my math lecturer bocor rahsia that my other lecturers are gossiping bout me!! DAMN IRRITATING LA!! After that a really really really long!! and boring day...

Another thing!!! I hate accounts!! It's a shit subject la!! Grrr!!

"Thou's voice is like a sweet, calming melody that I could listen to all day and night long..."

THAT'S HOW I FEEL WHEN I'M IN ACCOUNTING ACCEPT THAT WHO WOULD WANT TO LISTEN TO IT ALL DAY LONG??!! CRAZY AH??!
I have totally no idea how everyone else manages to stay awake....*swt*

Now here I am at home...at the com blogging for the very first time...ahhhh...accounts must have been totally boring if I finally started a blog!! Just ask anyone!! They'll all probably go

"OMG Chronosz!! You're blogging??!! Un-be-lieve-va-ble!!"

Oh well...I guess blogging could be cool too..AFTER I LEARN HOW TO MAKE IT SO!!

Ahhh..well...so long old beans...and ya-da ya-da ya-da...cerrio!! >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment