Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Driving...

Haih...driving instructors suck like hell la!! I know I've said that before but...THEY REALLY DO!! This morning...dad totally wouldn't let me drive to school...he lets me drive back though...T.T I just don't like this...

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DRIVE MYSELF PLACES!! I TOTALLY HATE WAITING FOR PPL TO GIVE ME RIDES!!

b4 u start driving...you'll be thinking..."Wow...I'm goin to be able to drive soon!! Yay!! Everyones totally goin to support me in it"...there'll be a twinkle in ur eye and u'll be so so so happy..."

well...that's only a dream...especially for girls...GUYS!! don't complain cause we DO have more worries than u!! =.= After you get ur licence and jump around smiling and showing off ur brand new licence.... reality hits...LIKE THAT!! "No! ur not ready to drive by urself yet!!" and that's after all the talk bout u need to learn how to drive!! but in the end...they dun let u...THE MAN DOESN'T WANT YOU TOO!!

i'm in that mess now and it's really really sad...*sniff* i hate not being able to drive on my own...u need to drive to learn!! that's what i say cause u'll nvr be able to get a licenced driver to sit next to u when u drive cause they KNOW!! that noob drivers can scare u to death with their driving!!

*Bends head down in sadness* i wanna drive...i hate waiting for other ppl...i hate ppl who dun support me in this...i hate in when reality hits u in the face...and u'll have to live through it weather u like it or not...

Buh Bye...ta-ta...so long...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment